The Complexity of Calcium
Algae from the Sea
Amazon Elements Calcium Complex comprises calcified red marine algae harvested off the coast of Iceland. Calcium is ceaselessly derived from hard minerals, but our formulation uses marine algae from the Lithothamnion subspecies genus. Because our Calcium Complex is plant-based totally, the magnesium in our formulation is of course happening. Once the calcium is fully wiped clean, screened, and milled it is brought to our manufacturer and used as the active ingredient in our product.
Meet Our Manufacturer
We chose our manufacturer, Arizona Nutritional Supplements (ANS), as a result of their 20 years of enjoy on the earth of dietary supplements. Positioned in Chandler, Arizona, ANS is understood for his or her top quality standards and thorough evaluation of goods and ingredients at each and every stage. From raw materials to finished goods, their rigorous program ensures that you simply receive an effective, unadulterated product that you’re feeling Excellent about taking.
Located in Chandler, AZ
We realize it’s vital to you to have a transparent view into the product you’re consuming. That’s why we come with information about the ingredients in our Amazon Elements Calcium Complex, including its origins and purpose. The active ingredient, Calcium, is created from calcified marine algae and fortified with Vitamin D2. Other ingredients within the supplement are designed to lend a hand keep the blend consistent, save you it from caking, and make stronger the encapsulation process. Our Calcium Complex does no longer contain allergens and the equipment used to make the product is wiped clean and assessed prior to Each and every use.
Active ingredient that comes from calcified red marine algae from the Lithothamnion subspecies genus, harvested from the Iceland seabed. From Iceland.
Active ingredient created by combining whole-cell yeast with molasses and exposing it to UV light. From Raplamaa, Estonia.
Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)
Holds, seals, and protects the formula. From USA.
See all ingredients
Ensures Each and every capsule is constantly filled. From Brazil.
Lubricates the formula in order that it may be easily encapsulated. From Jurong Island, Singapore.
Organic Rice Hull Concentrate
Prevents the formula from caking. From California, USA.
Prevents the formula from caking and sticking to the producing equipment. From Baltimore, Maryland.
Still have questions?
- Does this supplement contain allergens?
- No, this product does no longer contain allergens, including gluten or soy. The equipment used to make the product could also be wiped clean and assessed prior to make use of to make sure the prevention of allergens and cross-contamination.
See all questions and answers
- Is this supplement gluten-free?
- Yes. Gluten isn’t used within the formulation or creation of this product. As an additional precaution, we also test the product for the presence of gluten to make sure that it has no longer been cross-contaminated.
- Is the capsule created from animal gelatin?
- No. No animal products are used to create this product.
- Is this supplement vegan?
- What is the adaptation between a supplement in a capsule and a tablet?
- A capsule is used as the vessel to carry a powdered supplement formulation. The formulation continues to be a powder throughout the capsule, whereas in a tablet, the supplement formulation is compressed.
- What is magnesium stearate? Why is it added to the supplement?
- Magnesium stearate is a chemical compound of magnesium salt of stearic acid. This is a white, water-insoluble powder used to lubricate the supplement formula in order that it may be easily encapsulated.
- What is silicon dioxide? Why is it added to the supplement?
- Silicon dioxide is a chemical compound so much repeatedly found in quartz and living organisms. It’s used to forestall the supplement formula from caking and sticking to manufacturing equipment.
- What is microcrystalline cellulose? Why is it added to the supplement?
- Microcrystalline cellulose is a refined wood pulp. It’s used to forestall the supplement formula from caking to make sure that Each and every capsule is constantly filled.
- Where is the product made?
- The product is made in Arizona, USA, by Arizona Nutritional Supplements (ANS), from US and imported ingredients.
- Who tests the supplements?
- We use the ANS state of the art facility in addition to ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of our products. Each and every lab is answerable for performing different tests.
- How long are supplements potent?
- Supplements degrade naturally through the years at varying rates. We test our supplements potency after Each and every production and come with the ones results at the certificate of study. Which means the potency on your bottle could also be less than appears at the certificate of study depending on its age. To make sure you get probably the most from our product, we designed our shelf-life to account for this.
- Is this the certificate of study for my supplements?
- The certificate of study in this page is from our recent batch of product. You’ll be able to get right of entry to the certificate on your supplements by scanning the barcode at the bottle. Simply open the Amazon mobile app, click the camera icon within the search bar, and scan your bottle’s barcode.
- How did you verify the security and quality of this product?
- We developed a robust program that incorporates testing the raw materials and finished products for integrity (microbial, heavy metal, and chemical), purity (identity and authenticity), and potency (concentration of ingredients) to make sure their safety and quality.
- How did you establish the security and quality standards for this product?
- Amazon Elements quality standards are in keeping with industry practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis, along with risk assessment of the raw materials, products, and manufacturing facility.
- How do I get right of entry to the certificate of study for my bottle?
- This can also be accessed in the course of the code Positioned at the front of your bottle. Simply open the Amazon mobile app, tap the camera icon within the search bar, and scan the barcode for your bottle.
- I took this Calcium Complex and now I believe unwell. What will have to I do?
- Please contact your health care practitioner. You’ll be able to also call our customer service at 877-485-0385 or send a letter to the deal with listed at the bottle to report any adverse event you experienced because of taking this supplement.
Calcium Complex formulated from marine algae
– Vegan Calcium Complex fortified with Vitamin D2
– Does no longer contain allergens, artificial colors and flavors, chemical preservatives, gluten, or soy
– Discover the certificate of study on your vitamins by scanning the code at the bottle
– Made in a Excellent Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility in the us from US and imported ingredients